If you are interested in Education in a variety of countries, it is worth taking a look at the new series of thematic case studies :
The Thematic Case Study Series – a collaborative effort between INEE and the Global Education Cluster – seeks to capture lessons learned and examples of good practices from country-level Education Clusters. This initial report specifically explores the following five thematic issues:
- Using the INEE Minimum Standards
- Working with national authorities
- Early Childhood Development (ECD)
In-depth interviews were conducted with 13 Cluster Coordinators and five thematic experts to inform the thematic case studies. Each case study consists of three major sections:
- Country cases: Three country-specific examples of national Education Clusters’ work and discussion surrounding the thematic issue.
- Analysis and lessons learned:Presents some of the key lessons learned based on an analysis of the country cases
- Recommendations: Three lists of recommendations, based on the case study’s findings: one aimed at global and regional education stakeholders, one at INEE and the other at national education stakeholders
The primary audiences for these case studies are Education Cluster actors, including Cluster Coordinators, lead and partner agency actors, and government representatives, as well as UN and NGO education staff and those working in other relevant sectors at both national and global levels.
We hope you enjoy reading the studies and will find them useful and applicable to your work. For more information, and to request a template for drafting similar case studies of your own, please contact email@example.com.
This document is freely available for download on the INEE website here.