This timely series continues to explore all things related to teacher professional learning and development:
Online Discussion Series – Teacher Professional Development
Teacher Professional Development (TPD) in Crisis: How Can We Give Teachers in Fragile Contexts the Learning They Want and Need? is a three-month online special forum hosted by INEE. The forum brings together international experts, practitioners, and teachers to address what we see as the overall poor quality of professional development provided to so many teachers across the globe. Check out what’s going on now in the discussion forums!
- Professional development or professional learning? – Vicki Dimock, Chief Program Officer, SEDL
- When there are no teachers … – Silje Sjøvaag Skeie, Norwegian Refugee Council
- Who teaches the teachers? Teacher education and sustainable solutions – Deborah Haines, Independent Consultant
Coming next week:
- Karen Edge, Institute of Education, University of London — Teacher Professional Development, and
- Sara Hennessy and Bjoern Hassler, University of Cambridge — Open Educational Resources in sub-Saharan Africa
Participation in the online discussions requires login, so if you don’t yet have an INEE account, please join us (it is free): www.ineesite.org/join.